December 30, 2012

Vaya año!!!

The 2012 has been to me like a roller coaster, but luckily the good stuff crushed and far outweigh the not so good, so this new year,I'm looking forward on doing my list of resolutions and wishes for 2013. For now I'll keep it for myself, there are things I have to work hard on, but you will be the first to know every achievement.
The last time I wrote I did it from what it was my new city, but (and here is where you can laugh) we have now a newer and hopefully more definitive one.
 This change has led me to what seems an incompatible mixture of feelings. On one side a little disappointed for not living in the city that I dreamed so much for so long (that's Amsterdam); on the other, the greatest sense of peace I have felt in my life, in a small town that I didn't even know it existed. A city where my family is happy as a clam, that surprises me every day with the best it has: its people! And that is just a short train ride from my dream city, which by the way I'm already beginning to see a bit too big, noisy and hectic compared to my haven of peace.
Today I leave you with a couple of photos with a bit of what we have experienced in the recent months. Hiking, snow, visits, Christmas and all that comes from meeting a new city! Ahhh, my first knitting project finished! I wish you a 2013 full of dreams, goals, work, happiness, good company and millions of opportunities to get in touch.



El 2012 ha sido para mí como una montaña rusa, pero por suerte las cosas buenas aplastan y sobrepasan por mucho a las no tan buenas, así que este fin de año, estoy haciendo con muchas ganas mi lista de propósitos y deseos para el 2013. Por ahora me la quedo para mi, hay cosas que tengo que trabajar mucho, pero serán los primeros en saber cada logro.
La última vez que escribí lo hice desde la que era mi nueva ciudad, pero (y ahora es cuando se pueden reír) ya tenemos una mas nueva y espero que definitiva.
Este cambio me ha generado una mezcla de que parece incompatible de sensaciones. Por un lado un poco de desilusión de no estar viviendo en la ciudad que tanto soñé durante tanto tiempo (esa es Amsterdam); por el otro, la sensación de paz más grande que he sentido en mi vida, en una ciudad pequeña que ni sabía que existía. Una ciudad en la que mi familia está mas feliz que una lombriz, que me sorprende cada día lo mejor que tiene: su gente! Y que está solo a un ratito en tren de mi ciudad soñada, que por cierto ya comienzo a ver como demasiado grande, ruidosa y agitada comparada con mi paraíso de paz.
Hoy les dejo unas fotos con un poquito de lo que hemos vivido en los últimos meses. Paseos, nieve, visitas, navidad y todo lo que tiene conocer una nueva ciudad! Ahhh y mi primer proyecto de tejido terminado! Les deseo un 2013 lleno de ilusiones, metas, trabajo, alegrías, buena compañía y millones de ocasiones para estar en contacto.

Hasta pronto.


 






No comments: